Welcome to the McIntyre Performing Arts Centre at Mohawk College! We would like to thank you in advance for following our school bussing plan. Buses will not be permitted to stop at any other College entrance other than the one designated on the map. It is very important to follow these instructions in order to ensure the safety of all students and visitors and to reduce congestion in the halls of the College as much as possible.
Pick up location: Legend markeron map.
- C-Wing front entrance is most easily accessed by the West 5th College entrance onto Governors Blvd.
- Please disembark buses quickly and efficiently, but safely as other buses will be waiting to unload.
- Make your way into the building and to the theatre, promptly. Mohawk staff and signage will assist in directing you. All performances will start at the scheduled start time.
Bus parking during performance:
- Mohawk College does not permit busses to park on campus. When you arrive on campus a security officer from the college will provide instructions to your driver for returning to campus after the show.
Post-show pick up location:
- Same as drop off location.
- Buses, please do not block walkways, or intersections and be careful of pedestrians. There may be a large number of buses waiting to pick up classes. Please be patient.
- It is important to leave the theatre in an organized, efficient fashion.
- Please ensure the children dress appropriately for the weather. You may need to wait to board your bus.
Tip*: It is your responsibility to know which bus is yours. To help quickly identify your bus we recommend placing a large piece of bristol board with your school name in the window.
- Please ensure you are on time for all performances, but no earlier than 30minutes.
- All routes are wheelchair accessible.
- Please enter and leave the theatre quietly as classes and testing will be going on. Please make every effort to keep your classes lined to one side of the hallway to avoid congestion.
- Mohawk Security and Parking Service Agents have full authority on campus. Please follow their direction.
The bussing plan outlined above is to safeguard the safety and security of everyone on campus. We are committed to ensuring you have a positive, fun filled day while attending the McIntyre Performing Arts Centre!
We thank you in advance for your cooperation. Should you have any question or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the McIntyre Performing Arts Centre team.