- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled assessment to check-in and obtain your instructions.
- Bring and show photo identification, such as your driver’s license, government health card, student card, or passport.
- The assessment may determine your course placement, therefore, it must be taken seriously.
- Take any necessary breaks before or after your assessment, as you will not be permitted to leave the assessment room during your assessment.
- Return your assessment instruction sheet(s) to the invigilator.
What to bring with you to the assessment:
- Photo ID (driver's license, student card, government health card or passport)
What NOT to bring with you to the assessment:
Do not bring any electronic devices or unauthorized aids such as:
- Cell Phone
Upon completion of your Assessment, you will be provided with your results. Where applicable, you will also receive your developmental work and/or your Communication course placement.
Please feel free to contact us at 905-575-2042 or e-mail us at assessment [at] mohawkcollege.ca if you have not received your results within two weeks following your assessment.