Graduate and Professional Studies
Progress to your next credential at Mohawk.
Choose your Graduate and Professional Studies program
In less than a year, explore a specialty in your field, advance your career, or enhance your diploma or degree, with a graduate certificate. Previous postsecondary education is required for admission to an intensive diploma, graduate certificate or degree completion programs. Review the program website for more information.
Intensive Diploma Programs
- Early Childhood Education (Intensive)
- Educational Support (Intensive)
- Recreation Therapy (Intensive)
- Social Service Worker (Intensive)
One-year Ontario College Graduate Certificates
- Accessible Media Production
- Advanced Police Studies
- Advanced Security Management
- Analytics for Business Decision Making
- Autism and Behavioural Science
- Brain Disorders Management
- Business Analysis
- Communications Media Practices
- Community and Social Services Management
- Creative Arts Business
- Cyber Security Analytics
- Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography
- NEW! Digital Health
- Expressive Arts
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Learning Disabilities Specialist
- Mental Health and Disability Management
- Multimedia Storytelling
- Public Relations
- Supply Chain Management
- Virtual Reality Multimedia Production
- Haven't applied yet? Email an advisor or phone 905-575-2460.
- Applied and have questions? Email an admissions advisor or phone at 1-844-767-6871.
Learn about our Graduate and Professional Studies programs
Hear from students, faculty and alumni
Program Information Session for Accessible Media Production graduate certificate
Register for a College Information Session!
No problem! Sign up for one of our upcoming Information Sessions to learn more about Mohawk’s programs, how to apply, students services and get your questions answered!
Download our 2022-2023 Graduate and Professional Studies Guide
Create your Custom Viewbook
Creating your Custom Viewbook is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Explore programs, select your interest and create your custom viewbook. Save time and get the information you need to learn what Mohawk is all about. Instant, online and delivered to your inbox.