Aboriginal Small Business Management Certificate - 251
- Learn to effectively manage a small business
- Establish networks, both within the classroom and the business community, to advance either business or entrepreneurial career goals
- Experience an exceptional blend of academic content, practical training and advice enriched through contact with successful business owners, business professionals, government representatives and members of the local business community
- Learn through panel discussions, seminars and workshops focusing on planning, start up and future development of a successful small business
- Enhance the learning experience by utilizing the Small Business Resource Centre which provides an invaluable space for research learning. Located in the Fennell Campus Learning Resource Centre, it provides computers, books, small business videos, government publications, unlimited internet access, and other relevant materials
- Enjoy small group and one-on-one faculty coaching
1 academic year (period of 8 months)
Note: This program does not run every year.
In the News: SAY Magazine
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees
Please check back later for updated Tuition and Fees information.
Industries of Employment:
- Advertising Agencies
- Start Own Business
- Financial Services
- Personal Services
- Educational Services
- Real Estate
- Advertising and Promotion
- Landscaping and Landscape Maintenance
- Sales Representatives
- Small Business Owners
- Franchisees or Franchisors
- Small Business Management
Program of Studies
Course Overview & Descriptions
Click on the course title for a course description.
Program Learning Outcomes, often referred to as ‘Program Standards', set out the essential learning that a student must achieve before being deemed ready to graduate.
In many cases these program learning outcomes were developed by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities (MTCU) in consultation with employers and educators who are experts in the program field. To ensure the outcomes remain current and in line with industry needs, we invite our employers, graduates working in the field and current students to re-examine and update them during regular, ongoing program review focus groups.