Expressive Arts - 391
- Gain highly specialized skills in working with clients with sensory deprivations
- Explore various modalities of expressive arts
- Learn to develop and implement programs for people with disabilities
- Graduates of this program will have an added specialization, making them future-ready
- Apply theory and skills in field placement experiences and prepare for the real world
- Unique delivery to support applicants with full time commitments
3 semesters (40 Weeks) with classes offered in the evenings (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm in the Fall and Winter to offer a blended delivery
Thinking about coming to Mohawk?
Attend a College Information Session to:
- Get help completing your application
- Learn more about what Mohawk has to offer
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees
2017 - 2018 Domestic Tuition and Fees
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3|
|Mandatory Ancillary Fees||$643.50||$629.35||$509.35|
|Mandatory Program Fees||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Total 1st Year Fees||$8,670.20|
If you pay by wire transfer, please note your bank might charge you a fee to transfer money. Make sure your transfer includes the Mohawk payment and the wire transfer fee. This applies to each wire transfer payment you make.
An Ontario College Diploma or University Degree related to Health Sciences, Education, or Human Services with a minimum 70% average
Other equivalent post-secondary experience or qualifications will be considered by Mohawk
Graduates would be able to work in several fields with children, youth, and/or adults who have been diagnosed with a sensory disability. This would include hospitals, long-term care facilities, and community outreach programs.
Program of Studies
Program Learning Outcomes, often referred to as ‘Program Standards', set out the essential learning that a student must achieve before being deemed ready to graduate.
In many cases these program learning outcomes were developed by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities (MTCU) in consultation with employers and educators who are experts in the program field. To ensure the outcomes remain current and in line with industry needs, we invite our employers, graduates working in the field and current students to re-examine and update them during regular, ongoing program review focus groups.