- City School by Mohawk supports labour market integration and development by delivering courses to prepare Hamilton’s talent pool.
- We partner with employers to create awareness of their industry by delivering learning opportunities that can help direct individuals to in-demand careers.
How can you connect?
- Attend networking events
- Serve as a guest speaker
- Co-facilitate skilled-based workshops
- Provide work experience opportunities
- Foster knowledge mobilization
- Serve as a mentor
- Participate in consultation events
- Provide sector insights
- Advise on course development
- City School by Mohawk focuses on developing specialized learning programs and workshops to reduce barriers to education and employment.
- These programs encourage gradual steps to postsecondary studies and employment and foster life-long learning.
- City School is supported by the college and through public and private grants.
This project is funded by the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities.
Phone: 905-575-2489 | Email: cityschool [at] mohawkcollege.ca