This research project is funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
City School Statistics:
Winter 2016 – Winter 2018
- 179 credits have been earned
- 62% course completion rate
- 226 people have enrolled in our wide range of courses
- 55 students enrolled in non-credit workshops
all 2017 - Winter 2018
- 33 students enrolled in Welding and Introduction to Construction courses
- 25 credits have been earned
- 76% course completion rate
City School encouraged me to not hold myself back, because you’re never too old to try something new.
Student testimonial not part of SSHRC research.
City School locations
- Eva Rothwell Centre
- Hamilton Public Library - Central Branch
- City School Mobile Classroom
- Pop-Up Classrooms
Email: cityschool [at] mohawkcollege.ca
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: @mocityschool