Free non-credit workshop. Apply today.
This 12-week program is great for people looking to build computer confidence for success at school, work, and daily use.
How to apply
What you'll learn
- Learn the essentials, from turning your computer on to file management.
- Great for people looking to build computer confidence for success at school, work, and for daily use
We welcome applications from all those interested in City School, but please note that priority will be given to those who meet the following:
- 19 years of age or older
- Have no or limited post-secondary education (i.e., college, university, apprenticeship)
- Live within the community in which the course(s) is being offered
- High school completion is not a requirement
We do our best to make case-by-case considerations.
Should class registration not be full by the application deadline, applicants who do not meet the criteria will be considered on a chronological basis.
Students can earn up to two (2) free credits through City School.
You will be notified of your registration status approximately three (3) weeks before the course begins.