Free college credit course. Apply today.
This FREE 12-week course provides the opportunity to explore and develop a key skill for any entrepreneur! Earn a credit toward Mohawk's Small Business and Entrepreneurship Certificate. This program is offered at the Central Library (55 York Blvd., 4th floor).
How to apply
What you'll learn
- Develop a generic business plan using a prescribed template provided by a banking institution
- Complete the business plan by expanding on its detailed components
- Modules include:
- Comprehensive Business Plan
- Financial Plan
- Business Presentations
We welcome applications from all those interested in City School, but please note that priority will be given to those who meet the following:
- 19 years of age or older
- Have no or limited post-secondary education (i.e., college, university, apprenticeship)
- Live within the community in which the course(s) is being offered
- High school completion is not a requirement
We do our best to make case-by-case considerations.
Should class registration not be full by the application deadline, applicants who do not meet the criteria will be considered on a chronological basis.
Students can earn up to two (2) free credits through City School.
You will be notified of your registration status approximately three (3) weeks before the course begins.