Free credit course. Apply today.
Explore postsecondary business program pathways, and develop personal and professional skills to help you succeed academically and in entrepreneurship.
How to Apply
This course is now closed, please check out our other City School courses. Call 905-575-2489 if you have any questions.
This course is a foundational course in several business programs:
- Business (General)
- Business - Accounting
- Business - Financial Services
- Business - Marketing
- Business Administration
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - Marketing
Online course recommendations
Broadband Internet connection, desktop or laptop computer (tablet is acceptable), basic computer skills (web browsing, email and document creation).
We welcome applications from all those interested in City School, but please note that priority will be given to those who meet the following:
- 19 years of age or older
- Have no or limited post-secondary education (i.e., college, university, or participated in an apprenticeship); and/or currently unemployed and/or in receipt of social assistance (e.g., Ontario Works, Ontario Disability Support Program).
Live within Ontario (for virtual and online courses)
Note: High school completion is not a requirement. Anyone who will be taking a post-secondary course or program, at Mohawk College or any other educational institution, will not be eligible to register for City School courses at the same time.
We do our best to make case-by-case considerations.
Should class registration not be full by the application deadline, applicants who do not meet the criteria will be considered on a chronological basis.
Students can earn up to two (2) free credits through City School.
You will be notified of your registration status approximately three (3) weeks before the course begins.