Join Student Life for a FREE, all-expenses paid two-day leadership retreat!
At the Mohawk Student Leadership Academy (MSLA) you'll experience:
- Interactive sessions that will challenge you to be a better leader
- A chance to learn about collaboration, inclusion, self-awareness, motivation, and much more!
Graduates of the Mohawk Student Leadership Academy become MoCrew, and go on to use their skills and resources to make a difference on campus and in the community.
Why become MoCrew?
- You'll be part of an amazing community of talented leaders
- You be offered more opportunities to take on leadership roles on campus
- You'll benefit from your new skills as a student and in your career
OK! I want to attend the Mohawk Student Leadership Academy!
MSLA 2020 will be held on April 22 – 23, 2020.
Applicants to the MSLA should be interested in learning, and sharing what they have learned with others. They should have a passion for helping others and giving back. They should be involved on campus or in the community.
Does this sound like you? Apply online to be considered for a spot at MSLA. After filling out your application, you will meet with Student Life staff for a brief interview about your interest in being a leader. Please note that limited spots are available.
Applications due: Sunday, March 15, 2020.
Find out more about Mohawk’s student leadership development opportunities (opens new window).
Check out photos of MSLA! (opens new window)
For more information, contact student.life [at] mohawkcollege.ca (subject: MSLA) (Student Life (opens new email message)).