Looking for virtual resources? Have a question?
Mohawk is here for you! Access the Future Ready Toolkit for virtual support this semester.
Join Student Life for a FREE, all-expenses paid two-day leadership retreat!
At the Mohawk Student Leadership Academy (MSLA) you'll experience:
- Interactive sessions that will challenge you to be a better leader
- A chance to learn about collaboration, inclusion, self-awareness, motivation, and much more!
Graduates of the Mohawk Student Leadership Academy become MoCrew, and go on to use their skills and resources to make a difference on campus and in the community.
Why become MoCrew?
- You'll be part of an amazing community of talented leaders
- You be offered more opportunities to take on leadership roles on campus
- You'll benefit from your new skills as a student and in your career
OK! I want to attend the Mohawk Student Leadership Academy!
Applicants to the MSLA should be interested in learning, and sharing what they have learned with others. They should have a passion for helping others and giving back. They should be involved on campus or in the community.
Does this sound like you? Apply online to be considered for a spot at MSLA. After filling out your application, you will meet with Student Life staff for a brief interview about your interest in being a leader. Please note that limited spots are available.
MSLA 2020, scheduled to take place on April 22 – 23, 2020 has been cancelled. Stay tuned for information on when the next MSLA will take place.
Find out more about Mohawk’s student leadership development opportunities (opens new window).
Check out photos of MSLA! (opens new window)
For more information, contact student.life [at] mohawkcollege.ca (subject: MSLA) (Student Life (opens new email message)).