Students can reserve PODS for small group study and the delivery of one-to-one and/or group peer services.
SELF-SERVICE POD RESERVATIONS
There are 4 bookable PODS in the Learning Support Centre at Fennell (Room C122).
Each POD has:
- One desktop computer
- 3 whiteboard walls
- White board markers and erasers – can be loaned out at the reception desk
RESERVING PODS ARE SELF-SERVICE ONLY. THE FRONT DESK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BOOKING PODS OR MANAGING RESERVATIONS.
Reserving the PODS
- PODS must be reserved before use
- Click here to book your POD today!
- PODS are self service, you must book/manage your bookings yourself. The front desk is not responsible for booking PODS
- Bookable Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- First come, first serve Monday to Thursday from 4:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Bookings offered in one or two hour increments, with a maximum of 2 hours per day
- You can book up to 5 days in advance
Just a few guidelines
- Please use your indoor voices
- Clean your space please – trash belongs in the garbage, not the POD
- Any items left by previous groups should be returned to the reception desk
- Report any computer issues to the reception desk
- Remember to log out when you are finished using the computer
- Computers are to be used for academic purposes
- Listening to music? Please put on your headphones
The following policies apply throughout the Learning Support Centre
In the event that the above policies are not followed, Learning Support Centre staff reserve the right to ask students to move within the space, leave the centre or report students to Security if necessary.