Become a Partner Organization
Applications are open from May 1, 2019-May 24, 2019
Why partner with Mohawk?
Our partner organizations found that the Campus to Community partnership was valuable to them for a number of reasons.
- Mohawk College provides excellent student volunteers to assist with community-based projects at their locations
- A Student Lead coordinates their transportation and timing, and there is a staff support system back at the College
- Our volunteers can come prepared with Criminal Record Checks
- We also offer our partners the opportunity to attend our annual Volunteer Fair, and priority in posting their volunteer needs
Applications will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Appropriateness of proposed project (scale resources, content, timing, etc.) 25%
- Flexibility within the academic calendar (exams, reading weeks, etc.) 25%
- Value for students as a Work Integrated Learning experience 25%
- Value of partnership for community members 25%
Applications are now closed for the 2018-19 academic year.
For more information about Campus to Community, please contact:
Email: claire.webber [at] mohawkcollege.ca (Claire Webber)
Phone: 905-575-1212 ext. 2292