CareerReady is Mohawk's College's portal where you can view co-op opportunities as well as full time, part time, and seasonal jobs. From this site you can also book an appointment for individual help with your resume, cover letter and interview skills, view workshops and employment related events.
CareerReady also provides a listing of Co-Curricular Record (CCR) activities you can participate in to create an authenticated record of your volunteerism and leadership while attending the college. This system records and validates your activities and creates an authenticated record to complement your college credentials.
If you are a Continuing Education student you can access CareerReady by selecting Portal User at the sign in and completing the Portal User Registration section and you will be granted access within 24 hours.
Students and Graduates
Access CareerReady to:
- Book an appointment for resume, cover letter, and job search assistance
- Search for full time, part time, seasonal and co-op jobs
- View and register for upcoming workshops and employment related events
Access Career Ready to:
- Track applications and view job statuses as you apply for co-op positions
- Manage your resume and application documents
- Confirm your co-op interviews
We handle the work for you!
- Connect with one of our Co-op Specialists
- Post co-op jobs and receive resume packages
- Receive interview schedules for on or off campus locations
Career and Co-op Job Opportunities
Email: careerready [at] mohawkcollege.ca
Employers - Full Time, Part Time, Volunteer and Seasonal Positions
Mohawk College provides a free job posting service
- Post your job opportunities at CareerReady (opens new window)
- Contact an Employment Advisor to facilitate information sessions, lunch and learn opportunities, or for job posting assistance - Christine Boucher at 905 575-2373 or chris.boucher [at] mohawkcollege.ca
- Find out more about events and employment opportunities
Provides students with a tool to help identify, evaluate, and reflect on learning that occurred as a result of participation in co-curricular activities. The portal allows for increased ability to showcase areas of involvement and unique skills; track volunteer hours and official co-curricular record.