** IMPORTANT the International Awards Application for the Winter 2019 semester will open December 14th at noon. Applications will be accepted until February 11th, 4:30 pm.
- Meet eligibility criteria during the Fall 2018 and/or Winter 2019 semesters. (September - December 2018 and January - April 2019)
- Be full-time International Students at Mohawk College.
- Be in good academic standing and show academic progression.
- Not have any academic offences on record.
** IMPORTANT Students apply for the Winter 2019 semester should prepare their application prior to submission. All application packages are submitted electronically through an upload when submitting the online application.
Please review the list of awards below for the 2018/2019 academic year.
- Entrance Awards - are available for new post-secondary students in their 1st semester for Fall 2018
- Awards - are available for students in semester 2 or above that have successfully completed at least 1 semester in a post-secondary program
Assemble your submission package based on the criteria guidelines. You will be asked to upload your submission package when you complete your award application.
Entrance Awards - APPLY NOW! - opens December 14th
Semester 2 or Higher Awards - APPLY NOW! - opens December 14th
If you have any further questions, please email international.services [at] mohawkcollege.ca.