Whether you prefer learning in a group setting, or you excel in a one-on-one environment, our advisors are here for you every step of the way.
We will be offering services in-person and email. Please do not hesitate to bring any financial questions or concerns to the attention of the staff.
Common Topic Areas Include:
- Credit and debt
- Savings plans (RESP’s, TFSA’s)
- Big purchases & insurance (house, car, wedding etc.)
What Do I Bring? Suggested Items Include:
- Bank account statements
- A list of your expenses and income
- Credit report
- Debt information (i.e. line of credit, OSAP, credit card statements)
To book an appointment please fill out the Mo' Money Appointment Booking form.
The staff cannot force you to make any financial decisions or do tasks for you. No products and/or services will be sold to you during your session.
We value your privacy. All services provided by the Mo’Money Resource Centre are 100% confidential.
Join us! Workshops are a great way to learn in a social environment. They include:
- Group activities
- Take-home resources
- Q&A time (bring all your questions!)
- An assortment of examples to suit your learning style
Take a look at featured workshops on our events page to download the workshop on your calendar so you don't forget!
You can email us if you have any questions, or would like to request a workshop tailored to your club, organization or group's needs.