At Mohawk, students use the ePortfolio tool for both academic and professional use. In some courses, students are required to create an ePortfolio presentation which is graded. This type of ePortfolio is used to collect and reflect on academic work helping you showcase your learning experience, achievements and goals. Learn more about ePortfolios at Mohawk.
Need help creating an ePortfolio? Check out these guides.
Use this ePortfolio Learning Roadmap to start navigating the ePortfolio tool in eLearn.
Creating and Adding Items to your ePortfolio
- What type of documents can be added to my ePortfolio?
- Upload a File to My Items
- Add and Resize Pictures in Your ePortfolio
- Create a OneDrive Link to Add to Your ePortfolio
- Adding a Reflection
- Use the D2L ePortfolio App to Quickly Add Content
Creating and Editing your ePortfolio Presentation
- Finding a Presentation template
- Create and Edit Presentations
- Copying a Presentation
- Renaming a Presentation
- Adding a New Page in a Presentation
- Adding a Text Area in a Presentation
- Editing a Text Area in a Presentation
- Working with Text in the HTML Editor
- Replace a Presentation Banner Image