Medical and wellness services for students, staff, and community
Sexual Assault and Sexual Violence Support
Mohawk College is committed to maintaining the safety and well-being of all students, employees, governors, and members of the College community.
Our professional and registered counsellors offer the support and skill development you need to meet your academic, career and personal goals.
- Do you need help with school?
- Not sure you’re on the right career path?
- Feel like you’re not fitting in here at Mohawk?
- Struggling with friends or family?
Don't wait for a crisis? Let's talk now!
Wellness4U is your go-to resource for student wellness. Here you’ll find:
- Find preventative and emergent healthcare support
- How to schedule clinic and physician’s appointments
- Health and wellness information and promotional activities
For information on Inclusion visit Inclusiveness.
If you identify as Indigenous and would like information specific to your situation, please visit Indigenous Student Services.