Peer Services is looking for student note takers
The Learning Support Centre recruits, selects and trains peer note takers for students who have been provided peer note-taking as an academic accommodation provided to students through Accessible Learning Services. If a peer note-taker is something you feel you may need, please discuss this with your advisor in Accessible Learning Services.
Peer Note Takers receive:
$50 per course per student
- Certificate of Completion of Peer Note Taker Training
In order to become a Peer Note Taker you will need to:
- Attend class regularly
- Take good notes
- Provide electronic notes to students
- E-mail notes promptly to the student in need
- Complete the Peer Note Taker Training Module
How am I matched with a student?
Once you've completed the online form, you will receive an email within two business days regarding details to complete the Peer Note Taker training module on eLearn.
- Upon completion of the Peer Note Taker training module, you will be notified via email if you have been matched with a student. Please note, you will only be contacted if you are a match for a student in need.
If you are interested in helping out fellow students and making some extra money, we would love to hear from you!
To get started, complete the online form to become a Peer Note-Taker