- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled assessment to check-in and obtain your instructions.
- Bring and show photo identification, such as your driver’s license, government health card, student card, or passport.
- The assessment may determine your course placement, therefore, it must be taken seriously.
- Take any necessary breaks before or after your assessment, as you will not be permitted to leave the assessment room during your assessment.
- Return your assessment instruction sheet(s) to the invigilator.
What to bring with you to the assessment:
- Photo ID (driver's license, student card, government health card or passport)
What NOT to bring with you to the assessment:
Do not bring any electronic devices or unauthorized aids such as:
- Cell Phone
Upon completion of your Assessment, you will be provided with your results. Where applicable, you will also receive your developmental work and/or your Communication course placement.
Please feel free to contact us at 905-575-2042 or e-mail us at assessment [at] mohawkcollege.ca if you have not received your results within two weeks following your assessment.
Get Set for January
After your assessment a team from Student Services will direct you to a Get Set for January session (https://www.mohawkcollege.ca/get-set-sessions).
This session will help you understand important deadlines for tuition and registration, show you how to navigate our online systems including MyMohawk and eLearn, review the ‘Top Ten’ tips for success at Mohawk and answer your questions. If you would like more information about Get Set for January please email coach [at] mohawkcollege.ca ().
We are looking forward to meeting you at your Get Set for January session!