The Registrar's Office sends all first-year students, who need to take the assessment(s), an 'Assessments for Success' notice.
Once you receive your 'Assessments for Success' notice, please follow the instructions below to book your appointment.
English as a Second Language Students
English as a Second Language (ESL) students have the option to complete an assessment which is structured for second language students. Please call the Assessment Centre at 905-575-2042 to book your assessment.
All Other Students
Step By Step Instructions
You can book your Assessments for Success online by logging into your MyMohawk Account:
- Login to MyMohawk.
- Click on the “Registration” tab.
- Click on “Book My Assessment for Success”.
- Book your assessment date and time.
- Prepare for your assessment by reviewing the Assessment Procedures and by using our online resources.
- Arrive at the assessment 30 minutes before your scheduled date and time.
- Write your assessment(s).
- Receive your results and any developmental work you may be required to complete immediately following the assessment.
You will then be direct you to a Get Set for January session (https://www.mohawkcollege.ca/get-set-sessions) which will help you understand important deadlines for tuition and registration, show you how to navigate our online systems including MyMohawk and eLearn, review the ‘Top Ten’ tips for success at Mohawk and answer your questions.
Please note: Assessments are written at Mohawk College's Fennell Campus only
All students with disabilities who require testing accommodation for writing the Assessments for Success should contact Accessible Learning Services Reception at 905-575-2211 for assistance. Students will be directed to complete a Confidential Intake Form and scheduled into a Accessible Learning Services Group Intake Session. Full Accessible Learning Services Registration Information is available at Accessible Learning Services.