Mohawk College offers employers the ability to present their company and career opportunities to a captive audience of students from targeted programs (e.g. Engineering Technology).
We will take care of the following for the employer:
- Book the space for the event
- Promote the event to the targeted students
- Take care of the logistics pertaining to the event
Lunch and Learn Information Sessions are held during a common hour. Pizza lunch can be provided to students attending the session for a cost. Brown Bag lunch option also available.
For more information, or to arrange your Lunch and Learn Session, please contact Christine Boucher at 905 575 2373 or chris.boucher [at] mohawkcollege.ca
Other Opportunities for Employer Engagement
Mohawk College offers opportunities for employers to come on campus and participate in:
- Part Time, Full Time and Summer Job Fairs - Free
- Connect to Careers Job Fair - a partnership between Mohawk College, McMaster University and Redeemer College
- Meet and greet for specific program areas
- Classroom and common hour guest speakers
For more information view the PDF below or contact Christine Boucher at 905 575-2373 or chris.boucher [at] mohawkcollege.ca