We can help!
The library provides a range of services for faculty such as assistance with resource selection, Research Skills Instruction, copyright guidance, and more.
Guides for Faculty
- Services for Faculty Guide
- Copyright Guide
- Linking & Embedding Library Resources
- APA Guide
- Teaching & Learning Professional Resources Guide
Forms for Faculty
- Request for Library Instruction
- Request Librarian Consultation
- Purchase Request Form
- Interlibrary Loan
- Request Reserve
Request an Item for the Collection
It is important to us that we have relevant and useful resources for students in the library. To that end, we welcome your requests and suggestions for additions – books, eBooks, videos, magazines and journals - to the library collection. All requests must fall within our Collection Development Policy (PDF) and are subject to budgetary considerations. If we cannot find or afford something that you would like us to add, we will work with you to find a suitable substitution.
Before making a recommendation....
- Check the library catalogue to ensure that the item is not available in the collection
- Perform a search in the library databases to ensure that the article is not available in our electronic resources.
To request an item for the collection, use our Purchase Request form or contact Meaghan Tyrell, Collection and Access Librarian.