Most books and CD's, excluding reserves or high demand items can be renewed once for an additional two week period as long as no one has placed a hold on the item. DVD's, magazines and journals cannot be renewed. Please check with library staff at the customer service desk.
How to Renew
There are three ways to renew items.
- Go to the customer service desk in the library
- Contact the library by chat, phone or email
- Log into your Library Account
Renew Items via Your Account
- Go to the library catalogue and log into your library account
- Select the "Items Checked Out" to see a list of your borrowed items
- Place a checkmark in the box beside each item you want to renew
- Click the "Go" button