Got a technical question? Whether you’re using a library resource, Mohawk College software or any of our recommended web tools, get technical support when you need it from the Library Tech Support Team!
- using eLearn and creating ePortfolios
- connecting to the college WiFi on your laptop or mobile device
- navigating MyMohawk
- troubleshooting library computers (PC and Mac)
- off-campus access
By Email, Chat or Text
- Email Library Tech Support: email@example.com
- Report a technical issue
- Use the button on the right to chat live with Library Tech Support.
- Send us a text: 289-277-0114
Book an appointment with Library Tech Support either individually or as a group. Just click on your campus below and choose a date and time. Get help with college tools, Microsoft Office or advice on using creative tools.
Please note: We do not provide tech support on course-specific content. If you're interested in booking a free appointment with a Peer Tutor, please contact the Learning Support Centre.
Tech Support Guides
- Student Technical Support
- Off-Campus Access to Library Resources
- Video Troubleshooting
- WiFi Instruction Guide
- Library Account