In response to Campus Closure:
In an effort to do our part to keep our College community safe, SRRO is working off-site; effective March 16, 2020. We are still available to support your needs! Please use the information below to contact us with any inquiries or concerns you have. Please know that we will monitor our intake lines daily and will respond within 24 to 48 hours, Monday to Friday.
Email: srro [at] mohawkcollege.ca
Phone: 905-575-1212 ext. 2181
If you have an academic related matter, we encourage you to speak to your Professor or Program Coordinator directly. If you are looking for support on how to do this, please let us know.
Phone 905-575-2003 or you can get information on the Mohawk Security website
Email: counselling [at] mohawkcollege.ca
Our office works to foster a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment that maximizes opportunities for student success and upholds the rights and responsibilities of the Mohawk College community.
- We manage and support the resolution of student concerns and complaints
- We provide information about Student Rights and responsibilities policies and procedures including:
- Student Complaint Procedure (PROCEDURE UNDER REVIEW - Contact the Student Rights and Responsibilities Office ext. 2181, SRRO [at] mohawkcollege.ca or SRRO [at] mohawkcollege.ca (Email SRRO))
- Student Behaviour Policy PDF
- Student Human Rights Policy PDF
- Academic Appeals Policy PDF
- Sexual Assault and Sexualized Violence Policy PDF
- We address academic, interpersonal, and behavioural disputes
- We receive Human Rights complaints
- We provide appropriate referrals
- 905-575-1212 ext. 2181
- studentissues [at] mohawkcollege.ca