Automation Programming Introduction - ASYS10024
Interested in automation or programming as a hobby, for your current profession, or to explore a new career? Designed for beginners, students work hands-on with low cost hardware, basic electronic devices and Arduino programming to develop skills quickly. Instructor led, students are introduced to basic components, learn how to program them and how they work. Gain the confidence needed to combine many features together to create bigger, more complex operations. Delivered remotely with weekly online classes.
- Adafruit MetroX Classic Kit – Experimentation Kit for Metro 328 Product ID 3588 (opens in new window) - Students are responsible to purchase this kit at the approximate cost of $150 CDN.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 or 10, Mac OSX 10.10 or higher
- Minimum of 1 available USB 2.0 or 3.0 port
- Internet access
- Permission / ability to download and install open source software on the computer
- Linux 32 or 64 bit systems can be used but support is minimal