What are your goals?
Who is eligible?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a permanent resident of Canada, a protected person (with Notice of Decision), or a Ukrainian temporary resident or their dependents;
- Be 18 years old or older;
- Live in Ontario;
- Have valid proof of your Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) assessment at the required level of the class of your interest.
- Don't have proof of CLB? Contact YMCA Immigrant Services to book an appointment to take the assessment: (905) 662-9400 or (905) 526-8452
- The assessment has no cost for permanent residents and protected persons.
Questions? Contact us!
- Phone: 905-575-2421
- Email: LearnEnglish [at] mohawkcollege.ca
- Social media: Linktree - Facebook - Instagram - Twitter
- Or connect with our staff on an info session:
We offer blended classes (a mix of in-person and online learning) and online classes only. Students need to have access to:
- A high-speed internet connection.
- A computer or laptop with a camera, microphone, and sound.
- A comfortable place where you can interact with your classmates and teachers. This will help you to learn better and faster!
Are you a current student? Visit the page Useful Resources
Other useful links:
Are you an International Visa Student? Visit the page on International Education
IELTS Testing Centre IELTS Testing Centre
Newcomer Voices is a space for students to express their ideas, culture and experiences in Canada. Enjoy their articles today!
Souhaitez-vous obtenir des services en français? Si oui, cliquez ici