Home to six hospitals and a cancer centre, Hamilton has a great demand for health care practitioners.
Led by a world-class faculty, Mohawk prepares students in outstanding facilities that include the human anatomy and simulation labs, as well as computer and digital labs. You’ll complete field and clinical placements with teaching and community hospitals throughout Ontario for enhanced learning in a real health care setting.
View our Campus Frequently Asked Questions
View all programs at the IAHS
Experience our State-of-the-Art Facilities:
- Garner the benefit of our Mohawk-McMaster partnership
- Study in our centre of excellence for health careers
- Enjoy Mohawk’s campus on the grounds of McMaster University
- Research your future with five libraries at McMaster, or at Mohawk College Library.
- Learn from proven faculty renowned for their excellence in clinical practice and teaching
- Acquire professional skills in our state-of-the-art laboratories
- Enjoy access to a modern, well equipped human anatomy laboratory
- Enhance classroom and laboratory experience with clinical placements arranged by Mohawk in affiliated teaching and community hospitals and clinics within the City of Hamilton and in most other major regions throughout Ontario
- Experience small group classes that facilitate learning
Take a virtual campus tour!
Explore Mohawk College from the comfort of home! Our new virtual campus tours provide a guided visit of our buildings, labs, services, classrooms and athletic and recreation centre.
Start your virtual tour!