A shared investment to help you train and invest in your workforce!
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) offers financial support to employers and businesses across Ontario with a plan to deliver short-term training for existing & new employees. COJG provides employers with an opportunity to invest in their workforce by offsetting the cost of training their employees, upgrading their skills and knowledge, and promoting job advancement opportunities for employees.
- Cost of training:
- Shared between the employer and government
- Maximum $10,000 per employee to offset cost of training
- Additional support may be available to employers with less than 100 employees
- Those training a new hire may receive up to 100% and up to $15,000
- Available to all Ontario businesses for short-term training of existing and new employees.
- Training to be delivered by an eligible third-party trainer or institution.
- Link to COJG Government of Canada information
For more information go to Employers - Register with us or call 905-575-2177
Funding provided by the Government of Canada through the Canada Job Grant Programs delivered by the Government of Ontario.