We are here for you!
We work with job seekers to help them secure long-term and meaningful careers. Our Employment Consultants will assess your skills and experiences and will develop a customized employment action plan.
Depending on your unique situation, you may be able to access the following supports:
- resources and support for career exploration
- goal-setting, job search, company research, interview preparation and job acceptance
- workshops, employer engagement and recruitment/networking events
- apprenticeship and upgrading information
- assistance with Second Career applications
- job matching, placement and incentives
- job/training retention to sustain long-term employment
- service planning and coordination
"I am very happy with the services and want to say thank you – I got a job in a hospital as a Maintenance Mechanic in January and last week I received a letter confirming that I have been granted my Permanent Residency status in Canada. I am so happy."
- Neel S.
Additional Free Services
- Access to CareerCruising
- Job Postings and Employer Events
- WHMIS training