New Supports for Our Adult Dual Credit Students!
Launching in the 2017-2018 school year, Mohawk College is partnering with our local school boards and the School College Work Initiative for an exciting new program!
After Adult Dual Credits (or After ADC) adds a brand new dimension to our Adult Dual Credit program. We will help guide students in this program towards postsecondary education and career success.
How does it work? After ADC runs during and after your Adult Dual Credit program, and it includes support in:
- Finding and exploring postsecondary programs that interest you and can lead you to a successful career
- Creating a plan for postsecondary education and beyond
- Applying to college or university - we pay the application fee!
- Finding financing for postsecondary education, including OSAP, bursaries, and scholarships
- Navigating the application and registration process
Are you an Adult Dual Credit student? If yes, then you are automatically enrolled! A college adviser will work with you in small groups and one-to-one to help you prepare for your postsecondary experience. Your college adviser will connect with you during your Adult Dual Credit class.
Are you interested in Adult Dual Credits, but not yet enrolled in an Adult Education program? Learn about Adult Education programs in Hamilton and Halton at these links:
Remember: All Adult Dual Credit registrations MUST be completed through your high school's Student Services or Guidance department. Contact your Student Services or Guidance department to see which option is best for you.