Supporting newcomers' integration into the Canadian labour market
Are you an Internationally Trained Professional? Integrate into the local labour market through this free program funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
Apply now. Start January 15.
Questions? Email LearnEnglish [at] mohawkcollege.ca (subject: Inquiry%20OSLT%20course%20for%20Nurses) (LearnEnglish[at]mohawkcollege[dot]ca)
"Workplace Preparation Program (WPP) changed the game for me, and I successfully started a new chapter in my life by joining one of the largest electric vehicle companies in Ontario. I strongly recommend others participate in WPP courses and not miss this opportunity." Negar - Postdoctoral Researcher in Electrical Engineering.
In the program, you will
- Improve your professional communication skills.
- Learn interview techniques that highlight your transferable skills and qualifications.
- Build a professional network within your field.
- Increase your understanding of Canadian workplace culture.
- Earn up to five micro-credentials issued by Mohawk College.
- Receive one-on-one support from our experienced staff.
- Permanent residents of Canada, protected persons (with Notice of Decision), or Ukrainian temporary residents or their dependents living in Ontario, with
- Education and work experience from another country or Canada, with
- Valid proof of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) assessment at level 7 or higher. Please connect with an approved language assessment centre in Ontario to take the CLB assessment or call YMCA at (905) 662-9400 or (905) 526-8452. The test has no cost for permanent residents and protected persons.