This page has tools to support current students, including how-to access online services provided by Mohawk College, COVID19 resources and more.
Do you need to Contact a Staff Member?
How do I login to Mohawk Email, MyCanvas, eLearn or MyMohawk?
View this video or follow the three (3) step instructions below. You will need your 9 digit student number (also known as the MohawkID). This is located on your Mohawk OneCard (student card) or within the new start package provided at the start of classes. You can use Password Manager to reset your password.
Step-by-step Instructions (3):
- Visit www.mohawkcollege.ca using a web browser.
- Click “Login” at the top of the website to the left of the search box, then click the desired service you wish to access.
- Type your 9 digit MohawkID (student number) and password.
Voila – you’re signed in!
Online learning at Mohawk
- Access Mohawk College email through Outlook for for the web.
- Access courses through the learning management system called MyCanvas.
- Do you need to access important documents and forms, or need help with online learning or computer troubleshooting? Visit Academic Upgrading Student Connect on MyCanvas.
- MyCanvas offers a robust app to allow you the ability to access your course information, communicate with your instructors, submit assignments, check grades, and manage your MyCanvas account from anywhere, at any time.
- Microsoft Teams is a collaborative text, audio and video chat platform that also enables easy file sharing. Access the program online or download it here.
- Login to Microsoft Office to use programs like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams and more! (Remember to login using your MohawkID [at] mohawkcollege.ca; e.g., 000000000 [at] mohawkcollege.ca)
- Download Microsoft Office for FREE!
- Mohawk College has access to FREE online courses and supports.
Supports during COVID-19
- Online and Community Resources for Students at Mohawk College.
- COVID-19 Resource Sharing on Academic Upgrading Student Connect.
- e-Learning Support on Academic Upgrading Student Connect.
- Wellness Connection Program on Academic Upgrading Student Connect.
- COVID-19 Information from the City of Hamilton.