Get ready for college!
Improve your communication skills and prepare for college or university with these free programs.
Intensive College Preparation
Academic preparation course that leads to the equivalent of Grade 12 English for post-secondary admission at Mohawk College.
- Monday to Friday - 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Duration: 14 week semesters
- Preparation for post-secondary studies
- 4 modules: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing
- Transportation assistance may be available to eligible students
- Canadian Language Benchmark required 6
Start January 2019
To be eligible participants must:
- Be permanent residents of Canada or protected persons (with Notice of Decision)
- Meet the minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) required for each program.
Obtain your proof of Canadian Language Benchmark assessment at:
- YMCA Immigrant Services, 25 Main Street West, 905-526-8452, or 211 Centennial Parkway North, 905-662-9400
Email: learnenglish [at] mohawkcollege.ca (subject: Question%20about%20Accessing%20the%20Health%20Care%20Job%20Market%20in%20Ontario%20)