Mohawk College understands that businesses come in all different sizes.
Whether your business is a small startup, a blue-chip enterprise—or any size in between—Mohawk College has the workforce and training facilities to take your business higher.
Mohawk College is a leader in demand-led education and skills training to address workforce shortages, upskilling and training for jobs of the future. With a broad offering of post-secondary, continuing education, apprenticeship, community based, and online programs, Mohawk College has developed pathways to education and employment for learners throughout the Hamilton region and beyond, becoming a preferred choice for students of all backgrounds who are seeking real world learning experiences.
- Approximately 98% of Mohawk College programs offer relevant experiential learning
- Among the top 10 colleges in Canada for applied research helping local industry employers improve competitiveness and solve problems
- Mohawk College has received the GOLD STARS rating for sustainable achievements
- On-campus programming supports awareness and behavioral change for our students and in our community
- Launched Challenge 2025 through Mohawk College's flagship City School initiative to partner with the community in providing jobs for those facing socio-economic challenges
- Explore more Fast Facts at Mohawk College News Desk