Mohawk understands that businesses come in all different sizes.
Whether your business is a small startup, a blue-chip enterprise—or any size in between—Mohawk has the workforce and training facilities to take your business higher.
Mohawk is a proven educational leader in applied research and works closely with regional employers to develop a skilled and workplace-ready labour supply through collaborative planning, co-op programs and work-integrated learning initiatives. Mohawk responds to specific and emerging needs by offering customized credential programs and industry-supported labs and training.
Access state-of-the-art facilities, including lab, research spaces and training equipment. Customized spaces on campus enable employers and industry partners to collaborate with faculty and students to develop real solutions to pressing industry needs.
- 90% of Mohawk programs offer relevant experiential learning
- Among the top 20 colleges in Canada for applied research
- Home of Canada’s largest institutional zero-carbon building
- Canada’s Greenest Employer recipient for 6 consecutive years
- First Ontario college to receive a STARS Gold rating for sustainability achievements
- One of the largest trainers of apprentices in Ontario