Courses delivered through OntarioLearn are a collection of shared online college courses. In collaboration with all 24 Ontario community colleges, you have 24/7 access to a broad selection of online programs, courses and services. Visit the OntarioLearn (opens in new window) website for details.
Upcoming Start Dates
|Intake||Start Date||Registration Open||End Date|
|August 2023||August 1||March 14 to August 8||November 7|
|September 2023||September 12||July 25 to September 22||December 19 (14 week courses)|
|October 2023||October 2||July 25 to October 10||January 8, 2024|
|November 2023||November 1||July 25 to November 8||February 7, 2024|
|December 2023||December 1||July 25 to December 8||March 8, 2024|
Prior to the start date
- Purchase your textbook(s) and/or needed materials. Visit our textbooks page for details.
- Ensure you know your start date. You can activate your account but will not be able to access your OntarioLearn course until the start date. For those registering after the official start date, it will take 24 to 48 hours for your account to become active.
Access MyMohawk and your @mohawkcollege email
MyMohawk is your portal for student administrative services that delivers access to your Mohawk College email, official grades, tax receipts and more.
To access MyMohawk:
- Open a web browser
- Visit www.mohawkcollege.ca
- On the navigation bar, choose Login, and from the dropdown select MyMohawk
- Enter your 9-digit MohawkID number provided during the registration process
- Enter your password
- Click the Sign in button
If you have trouble signing in, visit our MyMohawk Guide for more detailed instructions. You can find information on resetting your password at https://mohawk-digital-skills.tawk.help/article/mymohawk-password-reset or call the IT Help Desk at 905-575-2199.
Activate your OntarioLearn account
You will receive an email entitled Your OntarioLearn Log In Details directly from OntarioLearn. This email will be sent to your @mohawkcollege email address only and contains your temporary password. After you receive this email:
- Visit OntarioLearn (opens in new window)
- Click on the Login button near the top right
- Enter your username. This is your Mohawk College email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter your temporary password
- Click on Start a Session
- You will be prompted to change your password
- Review and accept the terms of the Student Code of Conduct.
- Review any start-up announcements, policy information and support services.
Need more help logging in? Watch this short video.
On the course Start Date
When your course becomes available, click on the Login to [Platform] button located in the My Courses area. A web browser window will open and automatically connect you so you can access your course.
- This support is for OntarioLearn courses (campus code = OL) only.
- Technical Assistance is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week via the OntarioLearn Help Centre (opens in new window).
- Your MohawkID number is the 9 digit number assigned to you when you registered. It will stay the same for any and all courses at Mohawk College. You will use your MohawkID to access our systems/platforms, book exams, register for courses, find your grades, and more!
- Your MyMohawk login is NOT the same as your OntarioLearn login.
- To receive a refund you must withdraw by the date that was displayed in the section information at the time of registration. You can view this date at any time by logging into your CE Registration Student Account. Following this date you may withdraw (without a refund) to avoid academic penalty. Dates apply and can be found in your CE Registration Student Account.
- Some OntarioLearn courses have in person exams. Visit our Exams webpage for more details.
- Mohawk College reserves the right to limit, cancel, adjust or relocate classes/courses without notice, if necessary. A full refund will be issued for courses cancelled by the College.
- You should keep copies of your course outlines from all courses.
- Grades will be posted to your MyMohawk account 4 to 6 weeks after the end date of your course. Visit the How do I find my Continuing Education grades? webpage for more information.