Partnering with Mohawk College means having more access to the top talent for hire, as well as state of the art facilities to train your workforce. As an industry partner, your voice helps shape the training of future employees to meet the unique needs of your business.
Hire with Mohawk
- Hire Mohawk graduates
- Hire Co-operative Education students
- Hire students for part-time or seasonal employment
- Hire from the community with Community Employment Services
Provide experiential learning opportunities
As a leader in experiential learning, Mohawk provides hands-on experiences to prepare students for a successful transition to the workforce. From simulations to capstone projects, co-op to field trips, our programs include many forms of experiential learning that can benefit your business. Find out more about recruiting a placement student at your business.
Connect with our students
Mohawk offers many ways to connect with our diverse population of over 30,000 students.
- Host a Lunch and Learn session and meet our students
- Host a Virtual Career Information Sessions and meet our students and graduates
- Attend a career or job fair
- Recruit student volunteers
- Contact Alumni Relations to explore opportunities to connect with students
Explore research and innovation
IDEAWORKS, Mohawk’s active hub of applied research and innovation, can provide resources and solutions to help your organization grow. Visit IDEAWORKS to learn more.
Train your workforce
From programs and courses to innovative new technologies, partner with Mohawk and improve the effectiveness of your organization and the individuals and teams within it. Learn more about training opportunities.
Other opportunities to connect with Mohawk
- Host an "Alumni at Work” event for your staff who are Mohawk grads
- Advertise in Mohawk’s InTouch Alumni magazine
- Host an event or conference at Mohawk
- Give to the Mohawk Foundation
- Share your industry knowledge and expertise in a Program Advisory Committee (PAC)