Continuing Education Health and Nursing students wishing to complete clinical courses must successfully complete a number of preclinical requirements in the term prior to registering for a clinical course. You will register for the appropriate preclinical course and then login to eLearn to access PrePlacement clearance. There you will find all the information needed to complete the Preclinical requirements.
PrePlacement/Clinical Service - HLTH10223
HLTH10223 is ONLY available to students registered in a Continuing Education (Health and Nursing) program.
Each clinical placement will have a variety of requirements that must be met prior to the student attending the clinical site. These will include:
- successful completion of all theory courses
- completion of Preplacement/Clinical Service course (HLTH10223)
- You must complete and submit your clinical application prior to the term in which you plan on completing the clinical
- At times, due to excessive placement demands on agencies, placements may not be achievable in the term requested
- Failure to attend clinical placement after confirmation will result in a fee of $150
- Exclusion from clinical may be approved via the PLAR process. Contact the PLAR Office at 905-575-2395 or plar [at] mohawkcollege.ca