We are currently accepting online registrations only.
How to Register
You may wish to browse the general information on our Area of Study pages prior to accessing the registration system.
- Visit the Continuing Education Registration platform.
- Sign in with your MohawkID or create an account.
- Search by Course or Program.
- Click on course or program names to discover additional details. Available offerings can be viewed by clicking on course names.
- Add courses to your shopping cart.
- Checkout and pay by credit card
- A confirmation of registration and payment receipt will be emailed to you.
Mohawk College collects and retains personal information in compliance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (RSO 1990). See the Privacy Statement.
Mohawk College, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to alter information, including but not limited to, modifying program availability, program length, campus locations, or curriculum, or to adjust fees, admission requirements, policies or procedures at any time. The College may make such changes to meet competencies in the job market and/or as prescribed by its governing Ministry, or for budgetary reasons or for other reasons it deems necessary. The College reserves the right to withdraw an offer of admission both prior to and after its acceptance by an applicant or student because of insufficient applications or registrations, over-acceptance of offers of admission, budgetary constraints, or for other such reasons. Prompt notice will be given to all affected applicants and students. Mohawk College and its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers and directors will not be held liable for any losses or damages that occur from any of the above-mentioned changes.