Fees & Finances
Full-time postsecondary applicants/students - use our Cost of College Calculator to help determine how much your college education will cost
Electronic Banking: Take your SBID number (on the fee statement) to your banking institution. Allow 5-7 business days for processing.
Online: Through MoCoMotion – mocomo.mohawkcollege.ca.
Mail: Send a certified cheque, money order or credit card number (VISA or Mastercard with expiry date and signature) with the bottom portion of your Fee Statement in the return envelope provided with your registration package. Please do not send cash through the mail.
In person: Bring cash, certified cheque, debit card, Mastercard, or VISA with your Fee Statement to:
- The Square, Fennell campus
- Student Services Office at Brantford Campus
- STARRT Institute, Stoney Creek
- Institute for Applied Health Sciences (McMaster Campus)
When to Pay Fees
Option A - Pay the one-semester amount on or before the date on your fee statement to guarantee your place in the program. We will send a statement for the balance of your fees at a later date.
Option B - Make a deposit and apply for OSAP. Confirmation of your OSAP entitlement will be verified when you register online for your courses.
If you plan to study as a part-time day student, please choose option B and pay the deposit amount shown for your program. When you register for your courses, you will owe the balance of your fees at that time, or if your deposit was more than fees owing, we will issue a refund.
Option C – If an external sponsor (employer, agency) is paying your tuition and requires an invoice, please attach a letter from your sponsor to your fee statement.
Student Fee Information
- For detailed explanation of fees try the cost of college calculator
- To check your student account, log-in to your MoCoMotion account, select Student Academics Tab, choose Self-Service and review your account summary.
- Students registering in courses beyond their full program course load may be assessed additional part-time fees at a later date.
Invest in your future - over $8.2 million in bursaries, entrance scholarships, in-course scholarships and work-study programs to help finance your Mohawk education, together with a Mohawk Cares bursary endowment of $8.7 million.
Visit the Financial Assistance website for more information.