Follow this checklist for a smooth transition to life at Mohawk
Keep in mind that some items may not be relevant to you, and the order the items are completed may vary from student to student. Have questions? Email Mohawk College.
- Find out how your program is being delivered
- Set up your Mohawk email account
- Access your Future Ready Toolkit and Future Ready Orientation
- Claim your spot in a First Year Experience (FYE) House to meet other students and hear from upper-year peers. Learn more about the program.
- Review the services and supports for students
- Check the technology requirements for your program
- Book your Assessments for Success (semester 1 students only)
- Register with Accessible Learning Services if you have, or think you have a disability
- Connect with Mohawk on social media
- Sign up for Mohawk Security Alert Messenger (SAM) Service and download the Mohawk Safety App
- Opt-out of the Studentcare health and dental plan, if you have enough coverage.
- Decide where you’re going to live and how you’ll get to campus if your program includes in-person requirements
Pay your tuition and fees
Select your timetable
Start your semester
- Check in with the Future Ready Toolkit and Future Ready Orientation to start your semester off right
- Learn more about Program & Career Launch – your academic orientation and your chance to connect virtually with your program area on Day One (semester 1 students only)
- Buy or rent your course materials and textbooks, and access free software for students
- Upload your selfie for your ONE Card (semester 1 students only)
- Take the Be More Pledge
Embrace student life
Coming to campus
- Get to know your campus
- Rent a locker at Fennell or Stoney Creek
- Buy a Parking Permit. Login to Parking Services, Mohawk's online parking payment site to request a Parking Permit.
- Explore food options by campus. Water bottle filling stations are available on campus.
Need help? We’re here for you. Contact us!