This information applies to courses with a Delivery Code of "eLearn".
You can register up to 6 calendar days after the official start date unless otherwise stated.
It is your responsibility to login to your course(s) prior to the refund deadline. Refund requests must be received within 6 days of the published start date of the course. A $20 administrative fee is non-refundable.
Accessing Your eLearn Course
Login to MyMohawk:
Every student at Mohawk College has a unique MyMohawk ID number and password. As a Continuing Education student, your username and password can be found on the Continuing Education Acknowledgement of Registration & Student Account form that was sent to you after you registered for your course. Your Mohawk ID and Password are in the top right corner.
If you have used MyMohawk within the last 3 months, then use your own password, as it will be active. Otherwise, you may need to contact the Help Desk to reset it, as it is not replaced with the password on your Registration form.
- Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)
- In the Address bar type: mymohawk.mohawkcollege.ca
- Enter your 9-digit Mohawk ID
- Enter your password
- Click the Sign in button
- If you have trouble signing in you can reset your password at mypassword.mohawkcollege.ca. Alternatively you can call the Help Desk at 905-575-2199.
- On the MyMohawk Home screen you will see a link to eLearn.
- eLearn opens in a new window. On the right side of the window find the term and your course. Click on the course name.
- The primary navigation tool for a course is always located near the top of the screen. It displays links to the tools available in your course. Click on the different links in the Navbar to view your course content.
- When you've finished working in eLearn click on the “X” (close) button.
- If you need more information on using eLearn you can visit our eLearn Information and Tutorials webpage.