MyCanvas is Mohawk's new learning management system (LMS). MyCanvas has a number of features that make learning, instructing, and collaborating smoother for Mohawk students & staff.
Log into your account by visiting mycanvas.mohawkcollege.ca
- MyCanvas Tech Guide – provides you with instructions on how to get started and use the many features of MyCanvas.
- MyCanvas Workshops – the library is offering in-person sessions beginning the week of January 6 to support students using MyCanvas. Register to reserve your spot.
Top Six MyCanvas Features
Collaborate with your classmates
Study and work on assignments with group tools for online communication and collaboration from anywhere.
Connect your personal calendar and to-do list
Stay on top of your tasks by adding your to-do list and calendar events to your personal calendar.
Build your digital portfolio
Document your achievements and experiences to help you reflect on your learning. After graduation, a portfolio could help you land jobs and market yourself.
Customize MyCanvas to work for you
- Choose how to order your courses on your MyCanvas dashboard.
- Personalize your notification reminders and choose what you want to receive, and how often you are notified, so you never miss important deadlines.
- You have the ability to submit URLs, text, other file types including video and audio files.
Plan ahead with What-If grades
Plan your efforts and take control of your grades. Calculate your total grade by entering hypothetical grades for all assignments with the What-If grades feature.