The Summer 2016 FNAP is now open.
Reviews of student submissions will begin by the end of May and will be ongoing throughout the summer semester. If a student is determined a recipient they will be contacted to their MOCOmotion email. Please ensure you watch that email for notifications and updates.
All students submitting an FNAP will be contacted only at their MOCOmotion email to the outcome of their review. Please review that email frequently to avoid missing any requests or notifications. Students who receive a notification of possible funding and do not respond by the requested response date may be removed from funding reviews for their Summer 2016 FNAP submission.
Important Information: *Please read the information below *
Please do not submit any additional documentation until contacted. If additional supporting documentation is required for review of awards or bursaries, you will be contacted via your MOCOmotion email and instructed to the submission guidelines.
- Check your MOCOmotion email regularly for updates and respond by the submission deadline to avoid having your application removed from reviews or funding availability rescinded.
**Students are advised to utilize Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox as the browser for their FNAP application submission. Do not utilize Chrome, Safari or Opera as your browser as the FNAP submission may not be fully completed.
- Students registered in a full time course load for the upcoming semester and completing this profile will be reviewed for financial need.
- Second Career students are not eligible to receive Tuition Set Aside funding. Second Career students may apply for and be considered for donor based awards. Second Career sponsored students should inquire with Second Career to determine how receiving an award may impact their Second Career funding.
- International Students are not reviewed for scholarship funding from the FNAP application. Please refer to International Education Services for information on International Awards.
- Continuing Education Students are not eligible to apply. Refer to Financial Assistance for CE Students for Continuing Education students.
- All new first time students at Mohawk must submit a copy of their last academic record when requested to be considered for award review to be included in award reviews.
- BScN and RPN-to-BScN students must submit a copy of their current Registration Report and Academic Report when requested to be included in award reviews.
Based on the outcome of your financial need assessment, you will have an opportunity to be considered for financial assistance in an academic semester. Budget information should reflect your 4-month study period.
Only one application submitted each semester is required for full time students to be considered for the following financial assistance (where funding is available):
- Review for financial assistance; Tuition Bursary, Campus Student Employment Program, etc.
- Ontario First Generation Bursary
- Award funding (determined with specific criteria)
To be eligible, you must meet the following residency requirements:
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Protected Person
- Have lived in Canada for the past 12 consecutive months
- Have lived in Ontario for the past 12 consecutive months
To be included for an 'Award Review', you must provide a letter detailing your situation and why you should be considered in the award review. Your letter must be submitted by uploading into your online Financial Needs Assessment Profile. No email or hard copy submissions of letters will be accepted.
Prepare your letter before you start to complete the Financial Need Assessment Profile. You will be asked to submit the letter electronically as an uploaded document prior to your FNAP submission. Your letter must be in a .pdf file format.
"Like" us on Facebook for updates and information.