- The Financial Assistance Profile contains 12 pages and will take approximately 1 hour to complete
- Write your application letter, download your CCR, and fill out your budget form before starting your application
- Apply for all available scholarships and bursaries by completing a Financial Assistance Profile every semester
- Check your Mohawk email for notifications and updates from Financial Assistance and Awards
- For all Financial Assistance/Awards inquires, be sure to use your Mohawk email and include your full name and student number
- We encourage students to also apply for external awards which are offered by outside organizations to increase their chances of receiving awards during the semester
On this page:
- Write your application letter
To be considered for the majority of awards, an application letter uploaded into your Financial Assistance Profile is required. Download the Application Letter Helpful Tips (PDF) for advice about what to include in your letter.
- Download your Co-Curricular Record
Your Co-Curricular Record (CCR) (opens in new window) is a non-academic transcript where students can track on and off-campus community involvement such as volunteering and leadership opportunities. Many of our awards require volunteer experience. Your CCR can include verified volunteer involvement and will assist us in reviews for those awards.
- Prepare your budget
Download the Budget Form (Excel) to assist you with filling in the budget section of the Financial Assistance Profile. You do not need to submit your budget form.
- Complete your Financial Assistance Profile application
Click the "apply now" button below to begin your Financial Assistance Profile and apply for all available awards this semester.
- For the best experience, please use Firefox or Chrome browsers to complete your application. Safari is not compatible with our process.
- Use your budget form to fill in the budget section of the application.
- Your application letter and co-curricular record will only be accepted through the Financial Assistance Profile application.
- If you submit an application but need to make an adjustment, you will need to submit another application with any changes before the closing date. We will review your last submission.
- Check your Mohawk College email for updates from Awards
Once you have submitted your Financial Assistance Profile application, you will receive an email confirmation to the Mohawk email you have indicated in your profile. Keep this email for your records.
Please note that all communications and updates from Awards will be sent to your Mohawk College email only.
Tip: Please pay close attention to the application deadline dates. Failure to respond by the submission deadline will result in your application being removed from reviews and/or may result in funding availability being rescinded.