Student & Graduate Employment
LET us help you find a job!
- One-to-one appointments
- Access to job postings
- Create a resumé & cover letter
- Create a e-portfolio
- Prepare for an interview
Book an Appointment TODAY!
Login to Mocomotion, click on the Resources Tab, click on Career Ready
What is the CareerReady Module?
CareerReady is our new system that replaced PlacePro. Students and Graduates can book appointments with advisors, search for jobs, learn about employment related events and workshops, and students can add to their Co-Curricular Record while in school.
- Students – All currently registered students and Co-Op students have access into the Career, Co-Curricular, and/or Co-Op modules through their MOCOmotion account.
- Login to MOCOmotion, click on Resources and click on CareerReady
- Alumni - Have the ability to access CareerReady through their MOCOmotion account. If you do not have an active MOCOmotion account you will need to register for an account with CareerReady.
- Go to careerready.mohawkcollege.ca, click on Portal User, click on Portal User Registration, complete and submit registration form for approval
- CE Students & Community Users – Will have the ability to manage self-registration into the portal, creation of a portal user account, these users will NOT be accessing via MOCOmotion.
- Link to access is as follows - https://careerready.mohawkcollege.ca/home.htm
Connect with employers
Are you tired of looking at hundreds of job postings hoping to eventually find the perfect fit? Build a profile in Magnet and jobs will chase you based on your skills and qualifications.
Need help deciding?
Mohawk offers two FREE career assessment tools that can help find the best fit for your personality type. Take a quick quiz to find careers best suited to you »