The Alumni of Distinction Awards recognize graduates for their career achievements and community contributions that provide an exceptional source of inspiration for future generations. In honour of every recipient, the Alumni Association supports a bursary with a one-time donation of $500 to Mohawk College to support current students in achieving their goals.
2022 Alumni of Distinction Award Recipients
- Stephen Aikman ’93 - Founding Owner and Vice President, All Natural Advice Skincare, Mimi’s Rock
- Brad Arnold ’02 - President, Hamilton Hickory Dickory Decks
- Adam McClare ’07 - Director, Brand Management, Ontario Power Generation
- Treena MacSween ’97 - Superintendent, Hamilton Police Service
- Geoff Grant ’93 - General Manager, Pinewood Toronto Studios
- Juanita Gledhill ’01 - Principal, MCC Group Inc.
- Lacey VanEvery ’06 - Assistant Nurse Manager, South Ontario and Thunder Bay South Zones, Indigenous Services Canada
- Wendy Lawson '01 - Dean of Health and Community Services, Mohawk College
- Rachel Brown ’08 - Program Coordinator, Disability Specialist, McMaster University
- Liberatore Trombetta ’92 - Vice-President, Research & Development, Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee
These recipients will be celebrated by the college on October 6, 2022.
Learn more below about how each of these exceptional graduates is making a difference.
Annually Mohawk College puts forth seven nominees to the Premier's Awards.