Featured Future Ready Premium Employer: Thrive Group
Thrive Group and Mohawk College share a common ambition to support the health and well being of the regional community. And we share a common goal to train and sustain a skilled workforce for tomorrow’s healthcare sector.
Mohawk graduates from allied health programs such as, Nursing, Practical Nursing, and Personal Support Worker, contribute to the Thrive Group’s success in providing a spectrum of integrated services to support and care for individuals to live as independently as possible.
Thrive Group handles the operation of four member healthcare organizations: AbleLiving Services, Capability Support Services, Idlewyld Manor and St. Peter’s Resdience at Chedoke. As well as, administrative support for a dozen more. Well-trained and job-ready Mohawk College graduates are part of that success.
- 100+ Mohawk graduates employed
- Co-op and student placements every year
- Academic partner with participation in Program Advisory Committees
- Partner in Mohawk College Enterprise and City School training programs
- Supporter of student success through annual scholarship
College-student-employer relationship redefined
We've joined forces with 10 leading employers in the Hamilton Region to create a new program designed to more actively engage industry and community partners in the training of job-ready college graduates.
Benefits to our partners and the broader community
- Greater access to student and graduate talent
- Customized industry training solutions
- Preferred engagements with students and alumni
- Early involvement in program development and design
- Opportunities to contribute to specialized Mohawk-led community programs
Benefits to students and alumni
- New learning modules to support career development throughout their program of study
- Early exposure to significant employers in the region
- New experiential learning and applied research opportunities;
- Opportunities to explore company-specific jobs prior to graduation
- Post-graduation job search advising and support
Build your exceptional workforce