Mechanical Engineering Technology Advanced Diploma - 529
PROGRAM STATUS: Open for September 2015
SCHOOL: Engineering Technology
PROGRAM NUMBER: 529
PROGRAM LENGTH: 3 years
CAMPUS: Fennell Campus - Hamilton
CO-OP OPTION: Yes
ACCREDITATION: Ontario College Advanced Diploma
|529 - Fennell Campus - Hamilton (Co-op)||Open|
Engage in diverse fields of technology from consulting to additive manufacturing
Mechanical Engineering Technology is a three-year Ontario College Advanced Diploma program offered at Mohawk's Fennell Campus in Hamilton, Ontario.
This nationally accredited program provides a solid background in applications and theory in mechanical engineering, including design, manufacturing, automation and robotics, energy conversion and transmission, and engineering materials.
Program HighlightsThis CTAB nationally accredited program provides a solid background in applications and theory in mechanical engineering, including design, manufacturing, automation and robotics, energy conversion and transmission, and engineering materials.
- Learn how to use CAD solid modeling analysis techniques and rapid prototyping to design mechanical components and assemblies
- Develop skills in Robotics, CNC and Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Enhance technical communication and project management skills in order to function effectively as part of a design team and improve the quality of final products and processes
- Tailor your final year to suit your industry of choice through the use of advanced technical options in Lean Engineering, Thermo-Fluids or Materials/Metal Casting
360° Classroom Tour
- Graduates and final year students are eligible to register as associate members of the Association of Certified Technicians and Technologists (OACETT) and are prepared for other certifications
- Degree completion opportunities in:
- Mohawk/McMaster BTech Degree Completion program in Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Mohawk/McMaster BTech Degree in Automotive and Vehicle Technology
CTAB Nationally Accredited Program:
The Mechanical Engineering Technology program has met the national technology accreditation requirements established by the Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT) and, as such, has received national accreditation status by the Canadian Technology Accreditation Board (CTAB).